Friday, March 9, 2012

When is Tera Online suppose to release?

I just found out about Tera Online today, and was wondering when or if it release date is? Also, will you have to pay for it or will it be a free to download mmorpg?When is Tera Online suppose to release?
It will be a paid game, subscription fees most likely as well, there isn't a release date yet but to be honest I'd suggest taking down this question for at least a couple of weeks.

E3 is in less than ten days and there's a good chance something of it will be shown there and then a couple of months after is GamesCom, the release date will get announced some point over the summer most likelyWhen is Tera Online suppose to release?
I asked my local Game-stop they told me the release date (PA area at least) was Sept 4th 2011 on there papers. so Im assuming around that time! I cant wait for this game, been super excited about it for going on a year!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment