Monday, March 19, 2012

Can this download still happen with my CPU Memory?

Im downloading this TERA online Beta and it says it needs 24 gb to run. I looked at my computer properties and it says I have Installed Memory (RAM): 3.0 Gb (2.75 gb usable). I have to idea what any of this stuff is, does this basically mean that the game wont run...LOL thanks all for answering. I used to be able to play WoW on this cpu so Im not sure the difference.Can this download still happen with my CPU Memory?
The 3GB you are seeing is called RAM (Random Access Memory) and it has nothing to do with storage space so you don't need to worry about it. The space you need to look at is your hard drive space. Go to Start -%26gt; Computer and you will see your hard drive(s) and it will tell you how much space you have available. If there is more than 24GB available then you will be able to install the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment