Monday, March 19, 2012

I need a game to replace WoW, any suggestions?

Okay i was thinking of these games:



Rift online- looks verys similar to wow but with way better graphics and the whole random monsters coming from another dimension thing

Tera Online- purely action, amazing graphics, true skill

Age of Conan- i know this game took a beating but i think they might be coming back with their new graphics and pvp updates. Always liked the style of this game.



Now, which of these games would you rank the highest in potential number of players, graphics, gameplay, ability to keep me interested, innovation, etc.?I need a game to replace WoW, any suggestions?
I've played the RIFT beta and I have to say it is very fun. It release March 1st, so I suggest doing a free trial or something when you get the chance.I need a game to replace WoW, any suggestions?
Depends if your quitting wow because of cost and are looking for a free game then runescape (worlds most popular free mmorpg) if not then go for GuildWars which is like WoW but with much better graphics and only requires a one time payments. You can buy it at places like walmart bestbuy or gamestop or guildwars.comI need a game to replace WoW, any suggestions?
KNIGHT ONLINE. awsome game. iff you go on the wesitte it will show you heaps of stuff. its like wow but in my opinion better. And its free. completly free.
why would u wanna replace WoW?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment