Friday, March 9, 2012

Can my computer run Tera Online?

Can my computer run Tera Online? I have a bad computer for gaming I mean I play World of Warcraft on low-good usually but I dont know if I can run Tera Online.

For my processor I have AMD-C60 APU Radeon HD Graphics, 1000 Mhz, 2 Cores, 2 Logical Processor

I dont know what the heck that means but im only 15. 2GB of Ram and a AMD Radeon 6290 Graphics Card. (i know not very good but...)

Can I run Tera at least on low?Can my computer run Tera Online?
by only looking at your processor, I could say that it would have a hard time running TERA online, here is a link to the system requirements of Tera online:



http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.p鈥?/a>

1 comment:

  1. Erm.
    I'm not sure about anything or all of this either.
    But I only failed one part of the test, which was CPU speed or whatever. And I can still run the game on low. However, because I cannot see the amazingly beautiful graphics, I have lost interest in the game. If you want to play Tera, it has to be on a computer that can run on high graphics, because it isn't worth it if everything is grey. ):

    ReplyDelete