Friday, March 9, 2012

Tera online frequency out of range?

When selecting my aspect ratio in Tera online's video options I accidentally selected the wrong one causing the screen to go black and show the message "frequency out of range". I have no idea how to change it back since I can not see anything on screen. I read several solutions to this issue already, most of which recommended adjusting the games properties in the program itself. (deleting the config file) The problem is Tera is not actually on my computer (it does not show up in my program files, it was a direct download from En Masse). I believe that my options as well as the game itself are located online as I have to sign in via the Tera launcher to play the game, and the launcher is the only thing on my computer. I'm really stuck on this, so any help would be greatly appreciated!Tera online frequency out of range?
If this happens, then restart the game...



OR



→Clean up the computer

→Restart it

→Update the specs



Good luck!
  • computer games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment